The 2017 Hemp Summit was held in Loveland, Colorado in partnership with the NoCo Hemp Expo. Over 4,700 people attended NoCo4 making it the largest international hemp gathering in the world. The Hemp Summit is an annual gathering of hemp-focused investors, founders and CEOs. The networking at the Hemp Summit is unprecedented with over 50 top hemp executives and panelists in attendance, and 200 attendees. Mark you calendars now… We’ll be back in late March 2018.
Hemp Summit Programming Includes:
- Investment Strategies in the Hemp Industry
- Colorado Department of Agriculture Policy Updates
- Canna Pro Series Legal and Regulatory Tracks
- Networking Luncheon
- Hemp Business Leaders & Special Guests
- State of the Hemp Market Report Findings
- Two-day Access to Attend NoCo Hemp Expo
- Pathway to Freedom Party Pass at Embassy Suites
- And Much More
The Hemp Summit was sold out in 2016 and 2017. We are excited to grow into a larger venue in 2018. If you are interested in sponsoring or speaking at next year’s event please contact us at: Info [at] HempBizJournal [dot] com.
Hemp Summit 2017 | Loveland, CO
Hemp Summit 2016 | Loveland, CO